Nevada Concealed Weapons Qualification Course(0 customer reviews)
This 9 hour class meets all requirements set forth by the Nevada Sheriff and Chiefs Association to obtain a Nevada Concealed weapons permit.
Classroom time: 3 hours
Range time: 5 hours
Lunch: 1 hour
Minimum age for course attendance is 12
Authorized applicants will however only be issued to those over the age of 21
(Certificates of completion will be issued to all attendees)
If you would like to schedule private in home, or alternate location training for yourself or a group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firearms safe handling and storage
- Federal, State, and Local laws
- Criminal and Civil liability and the aftermath of a shooting incident
- Basic tactics, Single hand firing and positions
- Mental awareness and Situational avoidance
- Loading/Unloading, Aiming and Firing Techniques
- Concealed carry and presentation methods
- Rules of Engagement, Firing and Survival Sequence
- 100 rounds of ammunition for qualifying weapon.
- 1 Gun
- (Effective October 1st, 2013, pursuant to Senate Bill 76 applicants need only to qualify with one weapon in order to carry both semi-automatics and revolvers.)
- Magazines/speed-loaders for the gun
- A Hat with brim and wrap-around eye and hearing protection
- 1 Holster
- 1 Magazine Pouch
- 1 Sturdy Belt
- 1 Gun
- 3 Magazines/speed-loaders for the gun
Rental gear available. Please select your desired weapon type from the drop down menu on the next page once you have added the
item to your cart.
To view our Approved and Recommended Holster page click here.
If you need to re-qualify for your currently expiring CCW
permit and do not need to attend the full 8 hour course please follow this link. CCW Re-qualification Course
*Attention: Reservation Rescheduling Fee of $15.00 for any individual that DOES NOT provide us with 24 hour notice that they need to reschedule.*
**All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum attendance requirements are not met. All students will be notified of any cancellations as soon as possible.**
LVMPD Application Packet
Nevada Approved Instructors List
If you are interested in seeing where your knowledge stands before taking the course, you can check yourself using our Quiz system. In order to take the Quiz on the NV CCW click Take Quiz
State Reciprocity Laws allow carrying in an additional 24 states with the Nevada permit (as of 11/07/2013) *Please check often as statues change.